EVE Chicago Experience Powered by BLADE
How do organizations book blocks of tickets?
Parties interested in booking blocks of 20 tickets or more will contact Blade Urban Air Mobility, Inc. at [email protected]. Payments should be made via wire transfer to BLADE. After payment is received, BLADE will send a receipt for the block purchase, as well as individual receipts once people begin to book using the code.
Each party that purchases a block of tickets will receive a single promo code to use when booking. The promo code will only be valid for the number of tickets that they purchased. All individuals with the code will book the tickets through the BLADE app, as if they were a regular customer, and will apply the promo code at checkout. It will be the responsibility of the block purchasing entity to ensure their single code is used appropriately.
What if my organization doesn’t allocate all the tickets?
While tickets are available for use after purchase, we cannot guarantee availability unless tickets are purchased, and seats are assigned at the time of purchase. Therefore, we strongly encourage customers to ensure all the tickets are allocated and booked. Unused tickets are non-refundable.
Can I purchase individual tickets?
Customers who want fewer than 20 tickets will use the BLADE app. The date and time of flight must be selected during purchase.
What do I need to check in for my flight?
Passengers must have a valid government photo ID (e.g., driver’s license or passport) when checking in for their flight. Before boarding, all passengers will also receive a safety briefing.
What is your weather policy? What if my flight can’t leave because of weather?
If your flight is delayed or cancelled due to weather or any other circumstance, you will be notified by Team BLADE via email, text, phone, or in-app notification. You may also see your flight’s status by viewing Your Upcoming Trips on the BLADE app.
What if my flight is cancelled?
If a flight is cancelled, the passenger can be moved to a different flight, which will not use an additional ticket.
What if I want to cancel or rebook my flight?
If the passenger cancels and does not rebook, the code usage will not be added back to the bank. This can, however, be done manually. There are no change fees.
Cancellations made more than 24 hours before a flight will receive $150 in BLADE credit to rebook another flight for the simulation during the event period. If a coupon code was used for ticket purchase, the use will be restored for a future booking.
Are there restrictions on what I can bring on board?
The following items are not permitted on any flight:
• Aerosol cans
• Hazardous materials, including explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials (examples include paints, light fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals)
• Alcohol in an open container
How many bags can I bring and what are the weight limits?
Due to weight restrictions, you are limited to one commercial carry-on bag (21.7 in x 13.7 in x 9 in) and one (1) personal item. Bags must be no heavier than 25 lbs across both carry-on bag and personal item combined. Your luggage will be inspected for size and weight when you arrive to check in.
Can my pet travel with me?
Pets under 25lbs are permitted, at BLADE’s discretion for an additional fee. Dogs must be able to be placed in a carrying bag or sit in a passenger’s lap. If your pet is a service animal, please contact us at 844-359-2523.
How do I get to each of the helipads?
Suggested transportation methods are below for each of the simulation destinations.
Village of Schaumburg - Schaumburg Municipal Helistop Heliport, 1050 American Lane, Schaumburg, IL 60193
• Dial-A-Ride Transportation (DART) Program – Open to anyone and reservations can be made up to one day in advance but must be made at least 90-minutes prior to desired pick-up time. DART is $2.00 per passenger per trip.
• Pace Bus – several bus stops located within a short walk to the helistop depending on the bus route you are taking. More information can be found here.
• Personal vehicle – reserved parking spaces are available in the back parking lot of X-Golf, adjacent to the helistop
Vertiport Chicago - 1339 S Wood St Suite A, Chicago, IL 60608
• Metra – Vertiport Chicago is conveniently located between the Polk Station in the IMD and the 18th Street Station in Pilsen. Divvy bikes and scooters are located at or near each of these stations or it is approximately a 15-minute walk.
• Pace Bus – Depending on the bus line, it should be no more than a 6-8 minute walk.
• Personal vehicle – There is a large parking lot located at Vertiport Chicago.
Village of Tinley Park – Tinley Park Helistop Heliport, 7750 183rd Street, Tinley Park, IL 60477 (MUST input address into driving direction/ridesharing apps.)
• Personal vehicle
Where do I park when I get to the heliport?
Vertiport Chicago and the Tinley Park Helistop Heliport have parking facilities.
At the Schaumburg Municipal Helistop, passengers will be able to park at the adjacent X-Golf Schaumburg parking lot.
For more information, please email: [email protected].