Last updated: February 2022
The Services are owned and/or controlled by or on behalf of Blade Urban Air Mobility, Inc., incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware and having its registered office at 55 Hudson Yards, 14th Floor, New York, New York 10001 (“Blade”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
The purpose of the Services is to provide the Services’ visitors (“User” or “you”) with information regarding the activities of Blade, including access to a set of elements making up the Services, in particular data, graphics, sound, artwork, computer code, texts, logos, images, videos, icons, databases, and software and/or sounds (“Content”).
- Access and availability
The Services are normally accessible at any time, except in cases of force majeure or technical incident. Blade may also interrupt the access to the Services or to all or part of the Content for maintenance purposes. The User acknowledges and agrees that Blade should not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from such interruptions.
Blade also reserves the right to restrict User’s access to all or any component of the Services, refuse Services, or remove or edit Content of the Services, at any time and without advance notice or liability.
Blade strives to publish information and Content on the Services that are as accurate as possible. Blade cannot, however, guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all this information which is provided on an indicative basis only. The information, software, products and services on the Services may therefore include inaccuracies or typographical errors, any of which Blade reserves the right to correct even post-confirmation without liability. The User acknowledges and agrees that Blade should not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from misused and/or inaccurate or incomplete information.
The User undertakes to take all appropriate measures to protect and ensure the security of his/her data and IT equipment when accessing and using the Services, notably by using a recent device, free of viruses, with an up-to-date browser.
- Third-party websites – Hyperlinks
The Services may contain links to third-party websites, tools or services. Blade does not have the ability to control or modify the content of these third-party resources and, therefore, should not be held responsible for them, in particular for the content, advertising, products, services or any other information available from these websites.
- Intellectual property
The Services and the Content are the exclusive property of Blade or are subject to a license granted to Blade by the relevant owners. The use of the Services and Content does not grant the User any intellectual property right over these elements, which are and shall remain the exclusive property of Blade or its licensors.
User may not reproduce, duplicate, represent, modify, copy, distribute, display, sell, transfer, publish, create derivative works from or otherwise exploit for any purpose the Content, software, products, or services or data found on the Services, except with the prior written consent of Blade. Any unauthorized use of the Services or Content may constitute an infringement incurring the liability of the offender.
- User’s responsibility
The User accesses and uses the Services and the Content at his/her sole responsibility and at his/her own risk.
The User undertakes not to:
- access, monitor or copy any Content or information on the Services using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without Blade’s express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on these Services or hinder the proper operation of the Services, in particular not to circumvent technical protection systems, carry out or encourage hacking, introduce viruses, disrupt or limit the functionalities of the Services or of any software or hardware used in connection with the Services;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Blade, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Blade’s infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of these Services (including where applicable, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without Blade’s express written permission;
- use the Services for any speculative, false, or fraudulent purposes; or
- infringe the rights or damage the reputation of Blade or any third party.
- Disclaimer of warranty and limited Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Blade makes no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, regarding the Services and/or any Content, data, software, materials, information, products, services and/or operation of the Services, all of which are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. User expressly agrees that the use of the Services is at user’s sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Blade expressly disclaims any representation or warranty, express or implied, that the Services will be error-free, secure, uninterrupted, or virus-free.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable mandatory laws, Blade, its agents and/or employees will not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential loss, claim, injury and/or damage arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of these Services, or for any information software, products, and services obtained through the Services, or any failure or delay, or the performance or non-performance by Blade, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if Blade has been advised of the possibility of any loss, claim, injury and/or damage.
- Personal data
- Applicable law and jurisdiction