5 Minutes in the Air and You're There
Rushing to or From the Airport?
- Fly between Manhattan and JFK or Newark from $195 six days a week. Our regular by-the-seat BLADE Airport service between West 30th Street and JFK or Newark is available 7 AM to 7 PM on weekdays and 3 PM to 7 PM on Sundays. Service to LaGuardia and other airports coming soon. Private, Crowdsource and Shared Charter 24/7/365 remain available to all other private and commercial airports.
- Flights are as little as 5 minutes in duration.
- Private, Crowdsource and Shared Charter 24/7/365 remain available to all other private and commercial airports. Shared pricing between $795 - $995.
- Ground transportation is provided between your helicopter and connecting flight. Learn more in the FAQs.
Four Ways to Fly
- Purchase a seat on an existing flight to an area airport from $195.
- Charter your own private helicopter between $1,575 - $1,775–to or from an area airport–at just a minute's notice.
- Charter your own helicopter to JFK or to another local area airport in advance for prices between $795 - $995. 24 hours notice is required, and blackout periods apply. Your unused seats will be available to other BLADE fliers.
- Reduce your Charter price by enabling Crowdsourcing–where BLADE sells your unused seats.
What Fliers Say About Airport Service
Reviews from Apple's Appstore
The app is easy and seamless to use. I book flights within minutes.
– December 2019 Passenger
Great App use it all the time
I use this app to get home from the airport almost every other week. I recommend the Xcel or Agusta for day to day use but I love this app. It's like a limo uber of the sky.
– June 2019 Passenger
Nothing beats getting from Manhattan to the airport in 5 minutes! Blade has been a lifesaver and I use it weekly. Thrilled to hear they’ve launched a new service to Miami and cant wait to try it out.
– December 2018 Passenger
I booked a blade bounce and my helicopter was there in 20 minutes. 10/10 would fly again
– March 2017 Passenger
After your commercial flight lands at the airport, you will be met by your provided ground transportation curbside at the arrivals terminal for a short drive to your helicopter.
Please schedule your BLADE Airport at your flight arrival time and our Flier Relations Team will adjust your helicopter schedule to coincide with your estimated commercial flight arrival time while you are in flight.
We highly recommend that you utilize BLADE's Meet and Greet service to ensure a swift transfer to your helicopter. Commercial airport ground transportation is not under our control and, at times, can be subject to delays.
After the Airport flight lands in Manhattan, feel free to stay at the BLADE Lounge for a drink 🍸. Arrive better.
Once your helicopter lands at the airport, a provided vehicle will be waiting to transport you to your departure terminal. BLADE provided (and operated) Meet and Greet service is also available at purchase.
For commercial flights, we suggest booking your helicopter departure time 20 minutes before you would like to arrive curbside at your airline terminal. For example, if your flight is departing JFK at 5:00 PM, and you would like to get to the terminal at 4:00 PM, schedule your flight for 3:40 PM.
When your jet arrives at a private airport, we will coordinate with your FBO, helicopter pilot, and jet pilot to ensure your jet taxis as close to your awaiting helicopter as possible. Please provide your FBO and tail number at checkout. You can view other popular charter routes here.
We will coordinate with your helicopter pilot and FBO to ensure your helicopter lands alongside your awaiting jet. Please provide your FBO and tail number at checkout.
See Airport addresses here. will be provided in your confirmation email, as well as in the pre-flight reminder SMS message. If you have questions about addresses, please contact BLADE Flier Relations.
Charter service is available 24/7/365. However, any flight departing between the hours of 8 PM – 8 AM will incur New York City pass-through fees due to heliport late operation and landing fees, and pilot fees. Fees vary based upon equipment and landing point. All fees will be confirmed with passenger prior to departure.
CHARTERS: In the event that you are late for your BLADE charter, there will be a charge of $250 per 10 minutes the helicopter is spinning, waiting past your scheduled departure time. These costs are derived from a combination of idle time, repositioning costs, and duty hours.
SCHEDULED FLIGHTS: No scheduled flights will be held past the time of departure.